This is the week of releasing plugins!
- Completely reworked user interface, one that now looks and feels like much of the rest of the WordPress admin.
- Abstracted ad network logic, so you can integrate additional ad networks. Currently, Ad Code Manager fully supports Double Click for Publishers. Pull requests with support for other ad networks are always welcome.
- In-plugin contextual help to get you properly configured.
- Priorities for ad codes, which allow you to work around conflicts.
- An [acm-tag] shortcode for placing ad codes within posts.
- A widget for placing ad codes in widget areas. Thanks to Justin Sternburg at WebDevStudios for the contribution.
Rewrite Rules Inspector is a simple development tool for viewing all of the rewrite rules registered with your site. It’s been available for VIPs hosted on WordPress.com for a while — today it’s available for download from the WordPress.org repository.
Specifically, the Rewrite Rules Inspector helps you:
- View a listing of all your rewrite rules.
- See which rewrite rules match a given URL (and the priorites they match in).
- Filter by different sources of rewrite rules.
- Know when rewrite rules are missing in the database by showing an error message.
Both plugins are available for forking in the Automattic Github repo, and pull requests are always welcome. Coming up next are improvements to Co-Authors Plus, P2 Resolved Posts, and a new round of development on Edit Flow…